Situated in the Southern part of Tibet bordering the Kumaon hills and Nepal, is Mt. Kailash, It is supermaely sacred Mt. Cosmology connected with Mythological, the great that forms the axis of the world system. Being a central watershed of Asia. It has always been the most sacred of mountains for Hindus, Buddhist, Jains, and Bones. Conventional wisdom says sins of life time gurantees enlightment. As ritual bath in the sacred Mansarovar Lake will deliver a pilgrim's to Brahma's paradise and a drop drink of its water relingquishes the sins of hundreds of lifetime.
DAY BY DAY ITINERARY DETAILS :
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu (1300m) Airport and transfer to Hotel by our Escort. Brifing about the trip.
Day 02: We will visit temple of Pashupatinath biggest Hindu Temple . After praying homage to the lord Pashupati will visit of Kathmandu city including Budhanilkantha, Where lies the temple of Vishnu Narayan famous for its large idol of Narayan laying on the bed of snakes in water, Fly to Nepalgunj (450m) Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03: Early morning Fly to Simikot (2950m), Overnight .
Day 04: Chartered Helicopter to Hilsa, Drive to Purang (3750m). Overnight at Guest House.
Day 05: Drive to Manasarovar (4510m), Overnight at Guest House.
Day 06: Puja and Parikrama of Manasarovar and Drive to Sershong, the starting point of Kailash Parikarma. Trek to Dirapuk (4860m). O/nt at Hotel Dirapuk ).
Day 07: Trek to Dolma pass (5400m), Trek to Zuthul puk (4700m), Stay at the Camp/Guest House.
Day 08: Trek to Darchen, Drive to Hilsa, Overnight at Guest House.
Day 09: Fly to Simikot by Helicopter then fly to Nepalgunj/Kathmandu by fix wing. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 10: Transfer to Airport for onward journey.
- Hotel with full board in Kathmandu Star Hotel.
- Airports pick up and drop services.
- One half day sightseeing Tour of Kathmandu.
- Pick up and drop services to / from Nepalgunj and China border.
- Transport by 4W Japanese Land Cruiser.
- Supporting Truck for Luggage.
- Nepali Team Leader and Supporting Team.
- English speaking Tibetan guide.
- Buffet Indian veg. meals (South Indian, Gujrati , Marwadi )
- Chinese visa fee of Nepali and Client.
- Sleeping mat, Down Jacket and Sleeping Bag while on Kailash Tour (returnable after trip).
- Free Duffel Bag and water bottle.
- Guesthouses and camping charges in Tibet .
- All camping and cooking equipment.
- Yak for Kailash parikrama luggage only.
- All entrance and conservation fee of Tibet .
- Simikot trek permit fee for (Helicopter Tour) .
- Airfare KTM / Nepalgunj / Simikot and Nepalgunj / Kathmandu (Helicopter Tour) .
- Helicopter Charter cost as per program (Helicopter Tour) .
- Chemical Toilet for helicopter group.
- Gamow bag, oxygen.
- Satellite phone for Helicopter group, call charge is extra as per minute.
- Airfares from Home - Kathmandu - Home.
- All beverages, Photography charges and Telephone calls.
- Insurance of clients.
- Emergency rescue expenses
- Riding Yak/Horse for Kailash Parikrama (direct payable to Yak/horse harder)
- Extra cost in the event of landslide for hiring additional transportation Rs . 500 per person.
- Kodari land tax Rs . 300 per pax (direct payable at Kodari)
- Services other than specified.
What we provide to our clients:
- Sleeping bag, down Jacket, Gamow bag and Oxygen.
- We don't charge extra for the parikrama. If you wish to take help of a yak or horse, the cost will be approx US$ 60 for Yak and USD 100 for horse payable directly to the yak herder. All Indian pilgrims are advised to hire one. You have to understand that the yaks are not domesticated but are meant to carry luggage.
- 30 days prior to tour departure date, 30% of the total cost should reach Scenic Mountain Travels & Tours [p] Ltd account by telex transfer with passport of client.
- And full payment should be making before departure to Manasarovar & Mt. Kailash Yatra.
Tour Cancellation policy:
All notice of cancellation must be sent to our office in written. Verbal cancellations will not be entertained. The cancellation policy as following.
- 20 days before trip departure 10% of total trip cost.
- 15 days before trip departure 20% of total trip cost.
- 10 days before trip departure 50% of total trip cost.
- 07 days before trip departure 90% of total trip cost. Cost
03 days before trip departure 100%